Monday, September 3, 2012

Week Ending 9/2

Monday- Easy 10 by myself.

Tuesday- Easy 8 with Abbey, The Olafsen's and the Goslings in Meredith. Tucker was exploring a culvert pipe and wound up catching his butt on a sharp spot and giving himself a two inch gash. We were halfway through the run so we had to finish up with it wide open. didn't bleed too too much, but we had to get him stitched up the next morning.

Wednesday- 6 mile easy in the AM with Abbey. I meant to get another 6 in before work, but I was caught up with Tucker and his stitches and couldn't get it in.

Thursday- Work out- 2mile(800 rest) 2x800 (400rest) 4x400 (200 rest) 11:16, 2:38, 2:38, 74, 74, 74, 74 9 miles total.

Friday- easy 5 miles.

Saturday- 3 mile warm up then Keene Alumni 5k 18:44, mile cool down. I'm not sure what to take from this work out I guess I just gave up after going out too fast. It was a bit embarassing but oh well we'll see how the next one goes.

Sunday- 10 miles easy.

week total: 55 miles. I was supposed to run about 10 more miles this week, screwed up by wussing out on my cool down and not getting in my second run wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment